Baby-Friendly Cafes in Seoul - Best 5
The cafe culture in Seoul is unparalleled, with an incredible number of cafes to choose from and new options popping up monthly, there is truly something for everyone. If you are with a child and looking for a space where you can enjoy your time with your baby comfortably, there are many options for you. Below are some of the top 5 child-friendly cafes around Seoul that you can start with!
- Must-try drink: Einspanner
- Instagram: @unicus_coffee
- Location: 113-71 Donggyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Hours: Tuesday to Sunday 12:00 - 22:00
- Contact: 070-8822-1385
- Highlights: Uincus Cafe is located in the trendy area of Yeonnam right by Yeonnam Park. On the weekends, the area is filled with couples on dates, dogs playing, and families enjoying the park. Just a couple minutes away from the main area is Unicus Cafe, a wonderful spacious cafe with amazing service and great drinks. The owner welcomes both pets and children, you will even spot the occasional pet cat roaming around the surrounding area.
2. Cafe Onion
- Must-try drink: Flat White
- Instagram: @cafe.onion
- Location: 277-135, Seongsu-dong 2(i)-ga, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 22:00, Saturday to Sunday 10:00 - 22:00
- Contact: 02-1644-1941
- Highlights: Located in a renovated factory building, Cafe Onion occupies a massive amount of space in Seongsu-dong. They currently have three locations on the East end of Seoul with a fourth location coming this year. All are baby-friendly and incredibly spacious. They also have a bakery and offer amazing breads and pastries.
3. Blue Bottle
- Must-try drink: NOLA Float
- Instagram: @bluebottlecoffee_korea
- Location: 40-3, Samcheong-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 10:00-20:00
- Contact: 02-736-6998
- Highlights: Blue Bottle is a popular American coffee chain that came to Seoul last year. Extremely popular amongst Koreans these days, Blue Bottle offers great coffee, spacious buildings, and they are baby-friendly! They have a couple of locations in Seoul, so be sure to check them all out if you have a chance.
- Must try drink: Magic
- Instagram: @melb.kr
- Location: 6-9, Tojeong-ro, 2-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Hours: Everyday 11:00 - 19:00
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highlights: MELB is a great cafe located in a quiet local area of Hapjeong-dong. Their coffee is imported from Australia and the owner speaks both English and Korean and is incredibly friendly. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and they offer both indoor and outdoor seating!
5. Cafe Bubu
- Must try drink: Einspanner
- Instagram: @madamebubu.sy
- Location: 376-15, Mangwon-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul South Korea
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 11:30 - 22:00
- Contact: 070-4257-8080
- Highlights: Cafe Bubu is an adorable cafe run out of a house in Mangwon-dong. There is an outdoor terrace as well as a second floor and a main floor fully equipped with couches. The owners also have children who can be seen frequently on their Instagram accounts. Cafe Bubu also recently opened a second location for takeout in Mangwon called Monsieurbubu Coffeestand just a short walk away from the original location.